DJ Karbon - Final Anthem DJ Karbon - Final Anthem

wow.

Perfect. Now you need to hit up 3 6 Mafia or something and get some phat vocals on that.

Popcorn Remix! Popcorn Remix!

mm

I could go for some popcorn.

puritania, version 2 puritania, version 2

WHOA!

Dude, this song has caused me to rethink your music completely. The screams in this are fuckin HEAVY as fuck dude! The guitars are fucking blasphemous. This is easily the best cover of this song I've ever heard. I could barley tell it wasnt Dimmu.

darkkloud responds:

glad to see that you liked it, see, the vocals were better when not right after i woke up huh?

{Midnight} {Midnight}

nice

fuckin epic track. not quite my style but this shits hot. Hit up my tracks kid!

cornandbeans responds:

I'll take a look, I might not be able to review this second cause of another damn english paper >:(

lol...

anyway, thanks for the review.

DJ CityScape - DoubtScape DJ CityScape - DoubtScape

Straight straight

This is pretty nice. Got me noddin my head. Straight melodies too man. Check my shit out and be sure to downvote me and give me bad reviews (jk) =)

DJCityScape responds:

thank you kindly. i'll get to your stuff.

Asshat! Asshat!

LMFAO!

Dude, this is easily the best song I've heard on Newgrounds. Hands fucking down. Get this shit on the next podcast IMMEDIATELY!

Lost-Requiem responds:

I will certainly look into it! Glad you liked it!

Puritania(complete cover) Puritania(complete cover)

Nice!

Not bad not bad! I heard a cover of this by a dude named Darkkloud and the vocals sounded like they came out of his ass. The vocals on this is tight and the guitar is straight and actually is good quality.
Keep up the good work.

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Hahaha why thank you very much. I always try my best on covers and I'm glad to see it pays off.

[[=Broom=]] [[=Broom=]]

Wonderful!

This is really awesome dude. Sweet melody. It sounds almost like Eclisse by Nu-NRG. This shit doesn't need a genre, its just straight up good music.

Nostrap responds:

Excellent words my friend.

Metal Ramen Metal Ramen

Real music.

This is definitly real music. Shitty metal, with fake tuned-down vocals. NEVERTHELESS, about FUCKING RAMEN NOODLES.

darkkloud responds:

fake tuned down vocals my ass you bitch.

i never use any effects, that shit is all me, so suck my dick.

TNT TNT